Syarat-syarat pembayaran & pengiriman:
|tegangan:||Aplikasi:||plastik daur ulang|
Chemical Fiber Grade Waste PET Plastic Washing and Recycling Machines
The production and processing line for PET laundry for chemical fibers was developed to meet the requirements of medium-sized manufacturers of polyester base yarn. Refined raw materials can be used directly for the production of polyester staple fibers.
The automatic full control of the operation of each system unit has the function of anticipating possible abnormal conditions to ensure system security.
Application range: carbonated drinks bottle, drinking water bottle, juice bottle, tea drink bottle
1. An effective drum screen ensures the separation of materials from other waste: removal of stones, wood chips and small metals.
2. The label removal machine is mainly used to remove label paper from the surface of PET bottles, especially PVC or PS labels attached to PET bottles. Due to the interaction of the movable knife and the fixed knife, the label on the bottle body is removed and the difference between wind and gravity is used to completely separate the body and the label of the bottle and to improve the integrity of the bottle and the bottle neck. and to reduce the loss of high quality bottle neck material.
3. The sorting system is the final sorting and sorting of the bottle body before crushing, sieving and filtering a small amount of foreign matter (including unequal bottles, different colored bottles, small label waste, metal reagents). Garbage, etc.) Remaining in the interface units and a buffer system This is one of the tools required to build a large-scale production to stabilize the stability of the process control. Manual sorting is a re-check and an essential way to ensure quality.
4. The pressurized system has a wear-resistant design that ensures the system will operate continuously over a long period of time.
5. The thermal cleaning removes glue residues, oil stains and some small impurities on the surface of the bottle flakes, which is crucial for the lifespan of the downstream components of the product filter and the product quality.
6. A high-speed centrifugal cleaning system applies the appropriate impact force of the blade to different materials at a suitable speed in order to achieve the perfect cleaning effect.
7. The cleaning drum is designed for high-pressure underwater cleaning in order to remove residual impurities.
8. It can be equipped with a suitable centrifugal dehydration and drying system with hot air according to the water content specified in the production requirements.
Reference Table of Bottle Flake Quality Standards:
|Moisture||Label||PVC||Viscose||PP/PE||Metal||Total Impurities||Flakes Size|
|≤1.5 ppm||≤30 ppm||≤100 ppm||≤30 ppm||≤20 ppm||≤10 ppm||≤200 ppm|| |
If you want to know more informations, welcome to contact with us.
Kontak Person: Vicky Zhang